Wall of Fame Coach of the Year
- Any coach who has been responsible for coaching amateur team(s) and/or individuals at any level of athletic competition is eligible.
- Nominees will be judged for their performance last year.
- Nominees will be considered on the basis of their coaching performance only (by definition of the Provincial Sport Organization).
- Eligible coaches are those who have resided in the City of Coquitlam for the last calendar year or those whose primary coaching responsibility was in the City of Coquitlam.
- Provincial/Community Sport Organizations can only nominate one candidate in this category.
- Only typewritten or word-processed nominations will be accepted. Nominations must be on the official form.
- Nominations will not be accepted verbally or by telephone. Nominations shall be sent by mail, fax, hand delivered, courier or online.
- Fully completed nomination forms and citations must be received by March 9, 2020.
To make your nomination online (electronically), please fill out the form below. Your nomination will then be sent electronically to the Selection Committee.
If you have any questions, please contact Cydney Smythies – email@example.com
Wall of Fame—Coach of the Year (online form)
* = required fields