Wall of Fame Volunteer of the Year
- Any non-coaching volunteer who has contributed to amateur sport in Coquitlam. This individual goes above and beyond as a builder, event volunteer, fundraiser etc.
- Nominees will be judged for their work last year only.
- Nominees will be considered on the basis of their non-coaching performance only .
- Eligible volunteers are those who have resided in the City of Coquitlam for the last calendar year or those whose primary volunteer responsibility was in the City of Coquitlam.
- Eligible Volunteeres are those who have resided in the City of Coquitlam for the last calendar year or those whose primary Volunteering responsibility was in the City of Coquitlam.
- Provincial/Community Sport Organizations can only nominate one candidate in this category.
- Only typewritten or word-processed nominations will be accepted. Nominations must be on the official form.
- Nominations will not be accepted verbally or by telephone. Nominations shall be sent by mail, fax, hand delivered, courier or online.
- Fully completed nomination forms and citations must be received by April 5, 2024.
To make your nomination online (electronically), please fill out the form below. Your nomination will then be sent electronically to the Selection Committee.
If you have any questions, please contact Cydney Smythies – email@example.com
Wall of Fame—Volunteer of the Year (online form)
* = required fields