Wall of Fame Disabled Athlete of the Year
- Any athlete with a disability who has demonstrated extraordinary athletic performance in and who is competing on a team or in an individual sport in the City of Coquitlam is eligible.
- Nominees will be judged for their performance last year.
- An athlete cannot win in more than one category.
- Nominees will be considered on the basis of their amateur performance only (by definition of the Provincial Sport Organization).
- Eligible athletes are those who have resided in the City of Coquitlam for the last calendar year or those who received the majority of their sport development in the City of Coquitlam before relocating.
- Provincial/Community Sport Organizations can only nominate one candidate in this category.
- Only typewritten or word-processed nominations will be accepted. Nominations must be on the official form.
- Nominations will not be accepted verbally or by telephone. Nominations shall be sent by mail, fax, hand delivered, courier or online.
- Fully completed nomination forms and citations must be received by March 9, 2020.
To make your nomination online (electronically), please fill out the form below. Your nomination will then be sent electronically to the Selection Committee.
If you have any questions, please contact Cydney Smythies – email@example.com
Wall of Fame—Disabled Athlete of the Year(online form)
* = required fields